Your adventure begins here
Enhance your campus experience by planning ahead. Do you have a full day to spend? Or a couple of hours? Let us know your interests and we’ll be happy to help you plan your itinerary, which may include our highly interactive tours:
- Campus Walking Tours—Free to the Tucson community and visitors. Choose from the following guided tours: Experience UA, The University of Arizona History Tour, and Public Art Tour. Tours are scheduled during fall and spring semesters, typically on rotating Wednesdays each month.
- Points of Interest Tours—Visit campus venues that are tailored to your interests.
- K–8 School Tours—For teachers who wish to bring their students to experience college life early on.
- High School Tours—For high school students interested in attending the University of Arizona please take advantage of the Arizona Ambassador Tours! These student-guided tours for future Wildcats are reserved separately through UA Admissions. Visit the Ambassador Tours webpage or call 520-621-3641 for more detailed information.
Reservations are required for public, guided tours. K–8 School Tours have the option of requesting self-guided tour packets if you do not need a tour guide or cannot attend the available tour dates.
For information about public tours or to register please contact us at 520-621-5130 or at email@example.com.
When you stop into the Visitor Center, don’t forget to pick up the latest guides:
- UA Visitor Guide
- Parking locations, maps, and more!
About Visitor Services
University of Arizona Visitor Services connects the University of Arizona with the community. We ensure a welcoming environment and make it easy for the public to access and interact with all the UA has to offer.
The UA Visitor Center is located between the main campus and the historic West University neighborhood at 811 North Euclid Avenue. The Visitor Center has public Wi-Fi, information about campus performances, tour schedules, parking, restaurants, and more.